Available: Academic Year or Summer
Communications interns will assist, develop, and execute social media and traditional media campaigns for various projects for the organization’s policy and program work. Communications interns will play an active and integral role in sharing the work that CAHS does to a larger audience.
- Actively communicate with and engage supporters via social media tools;
- Build follower base and expand company’s presence and awareness on social media networks;
- Ensure social media strategy is carried out in parallel with marketing, policy and program goals;
- Assist in creating structured marketing communications plans and strategies;
- Create content for blog posts, newsletters, and other marketing communication materials;
- Identify new trends in social media and plan for implementation;
- Track, monitor, and analyze social media effectiveness and make corrective modifications as needed.
- Strong writing, organizational and communication skills
- Experience with social media
Please send a resume and cover letter. Contact Information: Gwen Pastor, Policy Analyst at email@example.com.